Sunday, April 22

Homesick

I dont really have a particular reason to write this blog except for the simple fact that I am in a coffee shop andddd it just seems like the right thing to do on my computer. I feel so cool hahaha!

LIfe is finally slowing down a lil bit. I am getting more sleep and thats helped me keep a handle on things. I am so ready to be done with school its not even funny. I have made up my mind, and now Im ready to start school that is gunna make some money in the end. Im excited.

I really miss my family. Especially now since my dad had his hip replaced. I am ready for the beach and time to spend as a family before school starts and I cant really go home for nine months. It will only be for a few days sadly but I think it will be good. Im flying in early so I can see my grandparents too. I hate that as soon as I start a relationship with my grandparents I move away. I lived in Reno and now Kansas city. Its awkward enough for me now, I do wish I lived closer to my family.

I dont know if its spring time fever or what but I am really missing home lately. Ive been thinking about how much time I could spend seeing my grandparents, spend time with my sister, and just be with my own parents. Im not gunna lie, Ive thought about how I'd really like to move home for a while. As much as there are things about the south that arent great, there is something about it that is just right. Its home to me. Its what Ive grown up with. I think it would be nice to live near my family. I miss home. Dont get me wrong though, I love living in other places but Im tired of being away from my family. I hate that I feel so alone. If I was married, it wouldnt be so hard because I would be with my husband. But being single and doin life, I'd like being with my family. It would be nice to move into a place with my sister and start life in Baton Rouge.

I can now have a relationship with my parents instead of the constant fighting. Yes there are still things that need to be worked on but we can do that now. We can work on life issues if I live closer. Ive thought about this for the past few days and the more I think about it, the more I like the idea. I have a friend who is about to finish hair school as well, we could open a place together or something, who knows? But I love going to LSU football games and there is just something about living in the south. I know there are downsides to living in the south but there are many more meaningful upsides as well.

I have plenty of time to actually think about it. I know Im not goin anywhere for the next year so thing could change but for the first time its an actually thought I've considered. This time last year, there was no way in hell you'd hear me say I'd thought about moving back home. But now, maybe. I think I could do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment