Wednesday, August 25

I am in Reno

So today made two weeks in living in Reno. I went to the movies by myself for the first time and I have to admit it wasn't that bad. I saw Step Up 3D and I wish I could dance like that! GAH! lol after watching the movie and hearing everyone talkin about how dancing was their escape and how they felt so free. It made me wish I had something like that. A talent I had to escape life, but not just to escape but to get closer to God. To have the peacefulness that you can only experience in Gods presence.

So being in Reno and not knowing anyone is weird but then again its really cool. It gives me a chance to start over with friends and stuff but then again at the same time starting over is alot harder than you think. Especially when you don't know anyone. I just keep thinkin what life is gunna be like once I have friends and "life" begins again. Makin new friends and getting settled into a new place takes a lil while. I guess school will help and hopefully I'll find a job soon too.

P.S. Be careful what you wish for...it just might come true. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment