Monday, May 16

Cant stop believin

Okay well more like cant stop praying that God would bless me by allowing me to get a job at Apple. I don't think I've wanted anything more than a new job before. I love working and I love being at a place where the boss appropriates you. My heart literally aches when I have to go to work or i am working. I feel like a fake because I have to put on a smile and make everyone happy. In a weird kinda way it reminds me of myself when I was back in high school (this thought just hit me while I was typing). It reminds me of how I was always happy no matter what was goin on at my house. At school everyone knew me as the happy and chipper one and the one who always had a smile on her face. But deep down had issues. Dude I have issues with my job. I've tried to be the best that I could be and learn and work hard but it doesn't pay off. Personally, I think its a spiritual issue with my boss. I've had this same feeling before andddd its just nothing more than a spiritual issue. There may not be something that you can actually put your finger on but you just have an "thing" with someone.

On to a better note. Nicole and Nev are the sweetest people ever!! Seriously, I love them so much! They brought me dinner at work tonight. They brightened my sad day at work anddddd they brought me my favoritest food ever! TACOS and a diet dp!!!! I must admit I was not a bug fan of Carne Asada the first few times I had it but now ohhhhh mannnnn I could eat it every day for lunch and dinner. lol okay maybe that was a little extreme but they are just so damn GOOD! (darn just doesnt cover it) hahahaha!

I have to boast about myself for a lil bit. I made a 3.5 GPA this semester! WHOOP WHOOP!!! I am so pumped. That's the highest GPA I've had since I've started college. I just think its so great cause not only is it the highest I've had but it was also all done online and it was NOT easy. I had to work really hard. And a side note is that this semester I've had so much fun with my friend Nicole. Im just really excited that I can have fun, have a job, and still make good grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment