Saturday, May 21

Sucess

Well the results from the first date was a success. It was actually kinda fun too, besides it being super awkward at first. lol He was a great guy atleast from what I got to learn from. I would not object to a second date. And on a side note. He has great shoulders andddd hes bout the perfect height. lol. Im not gettin all worked up but yes it was nice to have a convo with a guy who is a christian. It was nice to see that there are guys in the world left worth marrying. I mean obviously I dont know his life story and what not but he was a nice guy. I guess I would have to be kinda glad that my brother gave him my number. Anyways, there was no talk of a second date or anything so nothing may actually come of it but if not it was refreshing to know that there are guys still out there. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment