Monday, March 5

Lean with it, rock with it.

Wow... Talk about a week of major ups and downs. I had some of my highest highs and my lowest lows. But oddly over all I really had a great week. God blessed me so much. I really learned the meaning of leaning on my beloved. I really had to humble myself before God and others but through that I was blessed.

God has shown me once again that He is always there. No matter what I am going through he is there for me. He puts just the right people in my life at just the right time even though we don't think the timing is "right". It's still hard at times but I know that I am not alone. I maybe be lonely but I'm not alone.

Although God has blessed my heart I am still dealing with a few things here and there. But the good news is that I have a better out look and support now. I'm still leaning on my beloved and my graze in on Him at all times. God will be my strength and my ever present help.

I've learned how to let go of things this week and hold on to the things that really matter and the things that I need to hold on too. I also need to learn how to say no, lol. I am gettin better but I could still say it more. Although I am standing firm in some things, like not giving the people who arent the most uplifting all my time. I have realized that the people I surround myself with makes a big difference. I, sadly, am that person that picks up on other people and begin to do that same things. So if im not careful I can end up down the drain quick.

New goal this week: recognize who I spend time with and make sure it is worth my time. Also realize its okay to say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment