Tuesday, April 20

im just excited....

  • I have 39 days before I leave for Costa Rica
  • I have 6 days left of school (tues & thurs)
  • Amy is comin home for a Carrie Underwood concert in a couple weeks
  • The weekend after that im goin to the beach andddd HOPEFULLY get to see Pete
  • Pete and I are getting to be really good friends ...I also overheard dad talkin to him about me and future stuff which means that he still likes me, hehe... :-)
  • Ive decided that I want to get a rose tattoo on my back shoulder, when idkk lol
  • This weekend Im hanging out with all my college friends from denham
  • I saw my grandparents again this past weekend. I miss them wayyy too much, I dont know when but Im gunna go stay the night one day soon hopefully
  • Imma be 20 in about 3 months.
Life's good right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment