Friday, April 30

Tryin NOT to get ahead of myself

I am about to go crazy! lol

I think I realllyyyy like pete.... I cant help it! He's such a great guy! I love talkin to him on the phone for hours. He's got a great personality, a strong walk with Christ, a fun sense of humor, and SEXY! haha but for real. It would be AMAZING if we got to continue our wonderful friendship into something more. Parents love him and definitely approve.

Ive got about 3 and half months left of being single and Lord willing I wont be single long after that. Hopefully when we go to the beach he can come hang out with us for a day or so, but I know that he has dive school and is probably gunna be pretty busy. I think we are goin to see him graduate in the fall which would be like right after my 6 month singleness, im pretty excited about that plus its around his bday :)

Alrightyyyy so for the next 3 and a half months I gotta keep my cool. I can do this....I think.... Here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment