Wednesday, April 7

Me Time

I think I am goin to take a semester off from work and enjoy college a lil. I might take another class but idk yet. I've been workin since I was 16 and have worked ALOT. I really wanna take kick boxing lessons or dance lessons ballroom or latin, just something fun. I have money saved up and Im gunna work all summer long so Im not too worried about taking some time off, plus if he really needs me from time to time I'll work to fill in. I haven't ever really done anything for myself and I think its about time I do. Ive got all my life to work my ass off, I wanna take advantage of the time I can take off while I can.

P.S. I really wanna get a tattoo or two... and soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. If you take kick-boxing, I'll be soo jealous!!

    Also, I think I've decided that you should do a semester in D.C. I think they do student swaps or something like that... or at least next summer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo that would be SO much fun! Imma look into that. Hey maybe we can take kickboxing together when I come stay in D.C. :)

    ReplyDelete