Monday, June 13

I need to get better

Okay so on the real, I know alot of people dont really read my blog but like ive said a million times, blogging makes me feel so much better. It gives me a chance to really just let go and talk/text away lol.

So life is..... Interesting. I have a chance to go to the IHOP school of Worship. Personally it would be the BEST thing that I ever did to really get on top of my music/worship life. It would be a time for me to spend ever waking moment in the presence of God. How awesome and incredible it would that be? It would be awesome opportunity to really take advantage and mold and allow God to shape what He has already put in my heart. The desires from Him. Reno gave me my dream back. It gave me a chance to hope and really believe that what God gave me wasn't a lost and hopeless dream. It was a chance for me to really think bout life again and truly have joy. If I left Reno I would be sad, but yet happy for a chance to really embrace the worshiper in me.

Really if I stop and think about if this is the "perfect" time to go, its never gunna be the perfect time to go. There is always something else that will be keeping where ever I am. If I wanna go, personally I think I should just go now and not hold anything back. I have thought bout everything under the sun and how everything would effect people around me.

I am planning on making my decision final by this the end of this week.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment