Sunday, June 19

Ramblings BIG time

Alrighty, Imma jump right in it. I am attending the Forerunner Music Academy this fall. Which means I will be moving back to Louisiana around the middle of July and then moving up to Kansas City mid August. I am really excited to be moving for TONS of reasons. One I do get to go home for a lil bit before I move away again. I love Louisiana. I cant help it. I mean really the weather is the worst butttttt it still has captured my heart. Seriously though I love Reno. I cant even begin to explain how incredible living in Reno has been for me. Reno has helped me grow in so many areas of my life its been insane! There are so many people that have definitely left their mark on my life in a good way. Seriously I dont think I would have ever considering bein on a worship team if it hadnt have been for the AMAZING people out here.

I loved every minute being with my nephew and niece. I would have never thought I would have been able to be apart of their life like that. I learned so much from my sister in law and I actually got to have a relationship with my oldest brother something I thought I had lost forever. To be apart of my niece and nephews life means so much to me. I am so grateful that God allowed me to be in my brothers family life.

I have grown as a person from so many out here. My sister in law taught me how to believe in myself and how to communicate better. She has been such a blessing. I am so excited to continue our relationship even though we may not live close.

I've made a lifelong friend, Nicole. She has been one of my greatest friends God has ever blessed me with. I am so blessed to be apart of her life. She has taught me how to be a better person. She never gave up on me and even pushed me farther than I have ever been with music. She has the biggest heart Ive seen. She will always be apart of my heart wherever we live.

No comments:

Post a Comment