Monday, June 20

Working out babbyyyy

So this post is really just cause I am so proud of myself and not in a boastful way just in the fact that I didn't think I would ever be able to get so fit again.

I have been working out for the past month about 3 times a week and i can run on the elliptical for an hour on the resistance of 10 AND in Nevada which has higher elevation which means i have to work harder for oxygen hahahahha. But also I've been lifting weights to build upper body strength and that has been awesome too. I can tell I have built some muscle which I am SO pumped bout!!! Plus Ive also lost 8 pounds through all of this. Since living with nicole we have been eating pretty well, I think. lol I mean we get our protein in andddd veggies from salad andddd we dont really eat a whole lot of sweets. We mostly eat fish, shrimp, and onions. Ive also been biking which i never thought id do lol but really its fun and i like it. lol I really wanna bring my bike with me to Kansas City but idk how to get it home and what not... I could sell it for 40 bucks...but then id be out of a bike... :-/ and i really like biking

Im sad im moving because I just finally got into a work out routine. But the good thing is, is that my body wants to work out now so its almost like I crave it now. That's probably also cause I feel so great after working out and overall all the time I feel great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment