Tuesday, August 30

Doubt. I hate you.

So I've decided that doubt is the worst thing in the world, at least to me right now anyways. lol I dont know why I even believe in it. I have confidence in myself and who I am. I hate it that right when I start speaking that I am fine being alone and I dont need friends at this moment all my friends I have I start to think they have forgotten about me. I know they havent, I know that they just get busy. The worst part is that most of my friends that I wanna talk with live two timezones away making it nearly impossible to communicate except over text because I go to bed so early. I miss my friends in Reno. I was talking to my roommates the other day (which are my friends, so i dont even know why i am like "I dont have any friends" cause its a lie in the first place) about how i love Reno soooo much because I dont have any bad memories there or any hurt. It was the safest, most freeing, and most fun time of my life. Of course I would wanna go back home, why not? I made memories of a lifetime there. With me missing Reno, I also keep thinking that I made a mistake by coming here. But at one point God did tell me yes or more or less no. I will see good and fruit come from this. I just cant see it right now. God is going to bless this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment