Monday, August 22

Prayer room ramblings


I still rustle with this whole thing of IHOP. I know that this is where im supposed to be but it still doesn’t make it any easier of doin it. My heart truly is in Reno. I just miss my friends and what God was doin in Reno. I don’t know what life here is goin to look like and I don’t want to have this huge major change in my life to the point of where I touch with the things that really go on in life. I know some may be called to a more radical lifestyle than mine. I think that if you are going to be part of the world and minister to the ones around you in the US you should be able to relate with them and talk to them about things that everyone would understand. I could be completely wrong but this is what I believe.

I dont get it sometimes. You would think it would make sense and I would get it logically but I don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment