Thursday, September 1

Jammin'

So last night my roommates and I had a lil jam session. It was SOOOO much fun! Literally, we just sat around and played all different instruments. I started on the keys and then played bass. Amanda and Marilyn both played the piano, guitar, and bass. Abbie was actually doin her homework so she stayed playing on her electric. I had so much fun just goofing off playing different things here and there. It was also a really great learning experience because I havent played much with a band so it really helps me to stay on tempo. Ahhhh I cant wait til this weekend so we can play again. Also!!! I think Marilyn is gunna teach me guitar! WHOOP WHOOP! I'm so pumped. The best part was that I was actually pretty good at bass, ohhh yeahhh. hahahah I was just really excited that I know how to play something else beside a piano. Im proud of myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment