Tuesday, March 30

It was a pretty good day

Today I got to hang out with my grandparents who I havent seen about about 7 years. I wasnt really sure how to feel but I was excited to see them. I had forgotten how great they are. My grandpa was in the Army during WWII and he is so funny when he tells his stories. I really have missed my grandparents alot. Im glad that we have a relationship again or atleast the beginning of one again. :)

Andddd everythings goin pretty good with my good friend :) Its really nice to just have a friend who encourages me in my walk with Christ and is just fun to talk to. He's just cool all over. lol

OH! and spring break in college is a JOKE! lol just cause your not in class doesnt mean you dont have homework. Stupid calc and english!

2 comments:

  1. Grandma just told me about the visit. I'm crying I'm so happy! They were thrilled to see you. I'll continue praying that everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I cried when mom told me they were comin, I couldn't believe it. It truly is an answer to prayer.

    ReplyDelete