Sunday, February 12

I GOT A JOB!

WhAAATT!? Yes indeed! It is true! Holly Howard is now employed. I work at GNC. Ohhh yeaahhh! lol

I think its funny how I never really every thought it would be hard to get a job until I actually had to look for one. Growing up in a small town where you basically get hired because you know someone who works there really spoiled me. The real world is nothing like that! Especially when I go from the small town life to big city with the highest unemployment rate in America. Talk about harsh. Being rejected time after time was not easy. PLUS! I hateeee that everyone does online application. What the heck man?! come on now! 75% of being hired is based on your appearance. I dont particularly look great on paper but give me a chance in person and I can do pretty good.

Im pretty pumped that I got a job, the only thing is that I do have certain goals I have to meet. Kinddaaa sucks cause I dont think Im the best at selling the stuff but Im sure over time I will get the hang of things. Im kinda excited bout the commission too. Im not quite sure how that works exactly butttt either way im excited bout it. Yay for money again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment