Friday, June 25

ahh back home

Well I'm back in the states and oh what a joy, lol. I'm to be glad back but yet I still miss everyone. Not having to put up with dumb shit with retarded ppl at home was nice too. So Monday morning I had to get right back in to the swing of things with school and then work on Tuesday. I'm ready for my sister to come home because once again life at home isn't at its best. Apparently I've gain too much weight for my clothes so my parents feel the need to let me know that I should go buy new clothes. Also I haven't put away all of my laundry because I had a frickin ton and I've been super busy and haven't been home a whole lot since I'm workin all day and have homework. So I'm slackin according to my parents. This morning, the first thing my mom said to me was that I need to get on top of things and that i was slackin and then as I'm walkin out of the door both of my parents commented on my pants sayin I needed to get a bigger pair. Just the way I wanna start my mornings. Thanks guys. Ugh! I'm so tempted to just stop eating all together, even though I know I shouldn't but it's lil comments like those that make me feel horrible bout my self. And not to mention this morning I actually put time and effort into what I was wearing. I wore make up and jewelry which is rare.

Anyways on the bright side of things, I could be gettin a raise but im not gunna hold my breathe. It would be really nice but we'll see. Also I have an A in my econ class so far and that's with a missed 10 pt quiz. I got a 120 on a quiz with no bonus... hmmmm oh well I'm not complaining. I hope this class will help my GPA a lil bit.

That's another thing. After this past year of college my parents kept askin if I was okay with my GPA. I said yes multiple times. I'm not the A student like my other siblings and I'm fine with that. I'm not gunna beat myself up because I didn't get a 4.0. That's great for my older sibs but that's not me. I never have been and I don't think I ever will be. I'm not lookin down on myself, I'm just being honest. I'm goin to do my best but sometimes my best isn't A quality.

AHHHHH! That's kinda how I feel right now... So this weekend I don't have any plans and I'm considering goin to the movies...by myself... lol

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I hate that they said those things to you, but don't let it get you down. You are beautiful exactly the way you are!

    And I'm really excited that soon, you won't have to go to the movies by yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete