Tuesday, June 8

a couple at once....

June 4, 2010

I don’t have internet all the time so ive decided that im goin to write what I want on word and then transfer it. So here we go! (if its crazy my sorry, lol)


Ive been here in Costa Rica for about a week now and its quite an adjustment. Im not big on goin all country so its kinda a stretch for me but im makin it. There’s just things that I’ve gotta get used to like wakin up to howlin monkeys at the crack of dawn. I haven’t decided if I like howlin monkeys better than a rooster, lol. I don’t like ever knowing what time it is. Its okay sometimes but im so used to being on a schedule that it’s a lil annoying but its not that bad. Its kinda like livin when Gustav hit, except I had hot water back then. Nothing ever dries outside. If you get wet or sweaty that’s it, your clothes are wet. Its been rainin here so much, that they don’t have enough time to dry but also its so HUMID! GOOD LORD! I just thought it was bad at home, oh no! Gah! Its so nasty alllll the timeeee! The dogs here are so funny lookin. They are all mutts and only God knows what they are mixed with. There’s one dog that has the body of a winner dog but the face of a lab… so weird. Lol


So one of the girls, actually two of them are dancers, but one of them loves to braid hair and she likes to do all kinds of crazy stuff. Basically everyday she braids two or more of the girls hair. I have to resist askin her to do mine just cause otherwise she’d do mine everyday, lol. She asked if I was tender headed and I said yes, but she can pull as hard as she wanted cause my sister used to do mine and she would give me a face lift so it didn’t bother me lol. I cant wait to get back to the states and go spend the whole day with my hair dresser. My roots were pretty bad when I left and they are goin to be even worse when I get back lol. Cut, color, wax. Ahhhh prefect! I really hope his stuff for facials is in cause thennnnnn it would be AH-MAZINGGGG! :)


As far as guys go, im doin pretty good. I don’t really have the need to talk to anyone. Except one of my really old close friends who told me that he was goin in the air force! Im SO extremely proud of him.

Alrighty well I think that im good, lol. Ive never wrote so much lol im so glad I could write some though casue it feels great to just BLAHHHH lol

No comments:

Post a Comment