Tuesday, June 8

Number Two

June 6, 2010

So last night I slept horrible! I tossed and turned, woke up here and there to random noises or even me just turning over. Yesterday we went to Domical, which was cool. We did shoppin and hung out on the cave beach a lil. Im not too big on getting in the ocean but everyone else had fun so that was good. I got some cool stuff like a big square fabric thing that you can wear however ya want. Its purplish and pinkish with a gold background so I hope to wear it to a LSU game or two.

So yesterday when we got back we had barely any water pressure and what water pressure we had was cold. I washed my face and changed into clean clothes and prayed that we’d have water pressure that was warm in the morning well needless to say I had a wonderful COLD shower this morning. It was great. I recommend it to anyone who is really lookin to wake up lol.

Im really startin to miss my family… I know I should enjoy my time here but there are just times where I was at home with my mom and dad. I’ve basically grown up with it being just us and I kinda miss it. I really cant wait to go home and spend the night with my grandparents. I miss them like there is no tomorrow. There’s nothing better than ya grandma lovin up on ya. :)

My girly girl side is startin to show a good bit now. After the whole work out thing and since im still sore now, im not too fond of it. Id rather do something else. Workin out isn’t what I don’t like. It’s the fact that you work out so hard that your sore and can barely move for the next 4 days! I enjoy workin out and not being sore all over my complete body. The whole “Lets go play in the mudd” isn’t on my fun list. I don’t really care to go shave in the waterfall. And id reallyyy not like to go white water rafting, especially since we’ve had so much rain. I don’t think its fun to go play in raging water with big rocks in them, sorry, id like to live. Lol

Ive made it through one week, only two more to go. I know they’ll go by quicker than I think but idk… I guess im just in that mood to go home. I miss my family.

2 comments:

  1. Next time, just take me with you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know a great lil place we can come to for like 65 or 85 dollars a night depending on if we get the big house or small one. its super cute :)

    ReplyDelete