Sunday, January 23

twitterpated

Today was one of those days where I couldn't stop thinking bout that damn boy. He's just such a freakin CUTIE! arg... *sigh* oh well. Life goes on.

Anyways, besides being twitterpated, I got to chitchat with the Bestie today. I miss her... I can't wait for her to come see me in Reno!! It's gunna be UH-MAZINGGGGG!!!! But really, she is such a God send. Thankfully we have been able to keep in contact even though she's in Costa Rica.

I really wish I had a job... I hate job hunting. It's just annoying. I'm trying to be patient but it's really hard.... I'm kinda nervous how imma do goin back to work after not working for so long. I just pray God opens the right doors at the right time.

I love life & life loves me. Everything in the world makes me happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment