Thursday, January 20

Ups and downs

Well my bestfriend is now in Costa Rica until May... so sad but yet so exciting! I can't wait to see what God does in her life. It's gunna be amazing and I'm blessed to be apart of her life changing experience :) Good news is that she lives in an internet cafe so we still get to communicate through facebook and skype (Thank GOD for SKYPE!!!)

Some exciting news is that I can begin singing with the youth band beginning March 1st!! I'm pretty pumped. ALSO!!! Imma play piano with the Sunday worship team. I'm rusty but I should be fine with a lil bit of practice. I'm AMAZED at the opportunity to sing much less play piano. God has blessed me so much. I can't not recognize that this is all from Him.

Sadly, I'm still looking for a job. It's rough putting yourself out there every day and being rejected or told to go apply online. I'm sorry but picking people from their resume is lame. You have no idea who you're picking. I don't understand why people want to cut out the whole face to face process? I don't really think my resume is that impressive but I think I have a great personality that would win you over more.

I love living in Reno. I love my friends here. I love my church family.

No comments:

Post a Comment