Thursday, January 13

New Year, new things

So I hate new years resolutions mainly because I have yet to actually make it a whole year with a resolution... Well the few I made this year have still yet to begin, lol. Imma start a lil late that way when I begin it'll just be a life change rather than a new years resolution.

Why do I keep getting stuck on how life would be different with a boyfriend or who that guy would be? The time I have right now with my Heavenly Father is the sweetest time I'll ever have in life. This is the only time I have alone with Him. It's sad that all I wanna do is spend time with a person who doesn't exist yet when I have an unlimited amount of time to spend with my Father who loves me more than anything else in the world and only wants the best for me. How selfish am I??

Rachel Farlow = THE BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!! She is an incredible woman of God and it's only the beginning. I have NO idea what I would do without her. God has blessed me beyond belief with our friendship. She has meant so much to me. I am so sad that she is going to Costa Rica for 5 months but I can't wait to see and hear about everything God does and will do in her life. I moved across country and our friendship flourished, I wonder whats gunna happen when she moves to another country?

Life. It's quite a funny thing sometimes. I can see that God is gunna do alot in the future but I'm afraid that I'm gunna miss it from being lazy, scared of taking chances, or even that they aren't really gunna happen. All reasons of which that are complete bogus because as long as I keep my eyes on God things will work out all in His time and maybe even greater and bigger than I would have thought.

Well 2011, here we go! Ready or not! 

No comments:

Post a Comment