Saturday, January 29

God is pretty cool

I love how God blesses us. It makes me so happy! lol I love the surprises too cause I never know when imma be blessed. I wish I could count all the blessing that God has done for me lately but it would be WAYYY too long, and I don't know if I could count them all.

So I've been applying at any job and every job possible with no response or if there is one its that they aren't hiring. It's rough and depressing at times, but I am keeping my head high and doing what I can to get money here and there. God blessed me this week cause I get to house sit a family's house while they are gone. Its nice to be alone for a lil while. I love my brother and his family but come on who doesn't like the peace and quiet from time to time.

It's amazing to see God's plan for your life unfold. It's funny too how doors open when its the right time for the right thing. I still can't believe that I will be leading worship and over time even playing piano. It still just blows me away. After hearing no, or things never quite working out and if they do it's just not right, for years it's crazy to hear yes and things working with such ease. There is no way possible I couldn't give God the glory for everything. I would have never imagined that my dream would actually come true.  But that's my Daddy. Showing His love to his favorite daughter.   ;)

The longer I don't have a job the more I think that maybe I should just rely on God for my money and pursuing teaching piano. No one at the church plays and I know people who want to learn. I think it really could be a great opportunity for me. Plus I get REALLY excited when I think about teaching people piano. I've never gotten so excited about something like this before so I wouldn't be surprised if its a God thing. Which is freakin awesome in its self, to know your doing God's will for your life.

I've really been enjoying fasting. The word used to scare me but now it excites me actually. I fast on Mondays from food and its not easy but when I get hungry I think about how awesome it is that I get to honor my Father for everything He has done for me. It's nothing to skip 3 meals for a day. I'm also going to fast from facebook for February. I want to prepare my heart before I serve on the worship team for youth group and as well as on the Sunday morning team. Plus I think I spend wayyyyy too much time on facebook. It will be good to take a break and then when I get back on it won't be so time consuming, I hope lol

No comments:

Post a Comment