Wednesday, February 9

All things work together for those who love Him

Well I have a great peace about life. I also am feeling great. I am no longer sick, PRAISE JESUS! I just got a keyboard to practice on at my house everyday. Still no job, but that's okay because I know Gods got something in mind for me.

I had a chitchat with one of my friends to make sure we were on the same page as far as friendships and what not and it went great. It wasn't awkward at all. Whew! lol I now know that I have a great friend and I can talk about anything with him if I need to. I see us being great friends even more close than we are now. We have alot of things in common and share some of the same friends so we are gunna be around each other alot. I am really happy I was bold enough to step out and say something. It was a good conversation.

I can't believe that in just a few short weeks I will be a youth leader. I just can't believe that God would actually be able to use me. I mean I knew deep down He would come through because He never fails, but to actually see His plan come to be is still so amazing. When I think about my life and how awesome God has blessed me, I think about how could people who want the most exciting life ever NOT live for Christ. My life has been everything and more than exciting. It's crazy just having faith in God and believing that what He says is gunna come true. The waiting part is more than worth the exciting outcome. I wake up everyday and can't wait to see God's hand in my life. The best part about it is that I don't have to do anything SUPER spiritual either, just live my life the best I can according to His plan and I see His hand at work in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment