Tuesday, February 1

February has begun

Well today was my first day of no facebook for February, it wasn't that bad. Looking back on the day, I actually kinda enjoyed it. lol Yes there are times where there is nothing else to do so I wanna get on fb but then I think about how awesome it would be to spend my time practicing worship songs on the keyboard or how I could sit and worship God with some music. I'm really glad that I am fasting from fb because it will help me manage my time while I don't have a lot of commitments. I am learning how to structure my time on my own rather than HAVING to with other things goin on. I think its gunna be a time of refreshing.

So I played keys at practice tonight and it was pretty awesome. It wasn't anything super great but it was good to play. I've really enjoyed playing again. I'm actually kinda surprised of how much I enjoy it haha.

I've kinda gotten used to being single. I'm not quite sure I would know what I would do if I began dating a guy. Plus I like being single. I don't have to worry bout anyone but me when I make decisions. Also, I really don't want to lose my bestfriend. I'm kinda nervous that if I begin dating a guy that I would push my friends to the side and that friendship would die some. I am always on the end of friends droppin my friendship because they started dating a guy. Im just afraid that that is gunna happen to me since that's what I'm used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment