Wednesday, February 16

Snuggle or Cuddle?

Snuggling or Cuddling, whats the difference? I don't know exactly but I had a friend tell me once that snuggling you can do by yourself and the cuddling is with someone. Sounds like a pretty good explanation of them to me. So based on those definitions, I would have to say I love cuddling much more than snuggling. Although don't get me wrong, I always look forward to snuggling deep down in my sheets in my bed at night. It's one of my favorites in life.

When I lived in LA I used to snuggle up with my baby dog, Mr. Bear. I still sleep with a dog, I just don't get to snuggle with her. She likes to sleep on my pillows rather than sleeping next to me. Not to mention she gets her hair EVERYWHERE!! She's lucky shes so darn cute otherwise she would not have a place in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment