Thursday, February 3

Bein sick SUCKS!

I hate being sick.. its like the worst thing in the WORLD! lol I woke up yesterday with a sore throat and kinda stuffy. I went to the doctor today cause I thought I might have had strep, but nope no strep here. Which is kinda sad cause I really wanted to get treated and feel better but instead i'm just drinkin lots of fluids and taking it easy. I feel so lame when I'm sick. I cant do anything because I don't have any strength nor energy. 

I feel so bi-polar at times. I go from cant think about anything else but him to everything but him and how it's not gunna work out. I wish I just knew whether things would work out or not. Then I'd be fine with waiting cause I would know that in the end I get the guy. All this unknown is gettin on my nerves, especially now that its been 6 months... ARG! lol But looking back on it all I guess its good that he's takin his time cause I'm fallin more and more in love with lil things about him BUT at the same time if nothing comes of it imma be PISSED! Straight up! I will call him out on all his flirty crap he did too lol. Anyways... I hate random emotions that drive me crazy.

So I haven't really been up to anything lately since I've been laid up in bed sick. I actually even came back to my brothers place rather than house sitting cause Ive been so sick. I wasn't sure how Id be and if Id need anything so I came back as a precaution. Also its just been good to be in my own bed. Ive missed my room and family. It's not always exciting to be alone lol My sis in law is the best! :) Speakin of which you should check out her blog. http://designspunk.blogspot.com. She's basically amazing!

Oh! So the other day I had an interview with Hollister. Pretty amazing! lol anddddd the sales floor people are called model hahaha! It wouldn't be a full time job but it would be better than nothing right now. How cool would that be to be a Hollister model haha oh wow, that'd just be awesome. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment