Sunday, February 27

Blog Vomit

I haven't blogged in a long time therefor this post maybe VERY unorganized and me just ranting and venting about things. I've been thinking for toooo long, it just needs to be written/typed out so I can stop thinking about them non-stop. So here we go. Hang on. lol

Hmm where to begin...

February has been a Very interesting month by far. I've had so much go happen I can't wait for Tuesday so March can begin. I had a few jobs which was nice and I'm so extremely thankful that I had opportunities to help out and plus make some money. I am waiting to hear from someone about a job at Charming Charlies. I got a call from them today and I have another interview for tomorrow. I am pray that God opens the door for me there. I would love to work there and plus I think it would be a great environment to work in as well. Im really pumped about this job. The best part is that God did it all.

I am now a youth leader as well as a youth worship leader. I can't believe it. lol I know I'm always goin on about how I don't believe it but its true, I just never thought I would really get this chance and now that it's here it's so much more than I ever would have expected it feels like a dream. I just can't wait to see what God does though this amazing opportunity.

My parents are comin to visit and Im really excited. After all the changes I've been through and being sick and what not, it'll be good to see them and spend some time with them although if i get this job I may not be able to spend as much time with them as I want... God's got it all under control though, He knows what He's doin so I'm not stressing about anything. lol I wonder how me learning not to stress about life's little things means for me later on in life? I wonder what God has up under his sleeve for me.

I've decided I don't particularly enjoy online classes. So far its been fine and I can do it but all the stuff you hear in class you now have to read it andddddd I HATE reading soooo yea if I can take classes at school that's what Imma do. This online classes thing isn't that much fun. And not to mention that I keep second guessing myself every time I have to turn in an assignment cause I'm scared imma do it wrong. It's just a lil bit of stress but it's more stress than I want. 

I miss my bestfriend. I know I may say that alot but I really do. I just wanna hang out with her and goof off. She is the most amazing person I know. I am so thankful I have someone I can vent to about anything and she's gunna give me an honest opinion. Also I know she's never gunna leave me even if I screw up my life. She's gunna be there to encourage me through whatever I'm goin through.

I hate pink eye. Its the worst thing in the world! I pray I never get it again after this. It's so annoying. I'm washing everything to make sure I don't spread it or re-infect myself. My hands are so dry from washing them it's not even funny.

I'm pretty pumped about my 21st b-day. I kinda feel like I've been stuck at 19. So much has happened since I've been 20 it's like I never really got to enjoy it. I was thinking about my b-day from last year and it feels like such a long time ago. It's weird to think that in about 4 months I'll be 21. I still feel really young at times. But then again at other times I feel super old lol it's just weird thinking bout it sometimes.

Im gunna have to continue this tomorrow cause I'm super tired and its kinda late. So far so good though atleast thats what I think lol

No comments:

Post a Comment