Sunday, January 22

Back at it

Well school starts on Monday. AHH! I can't believe its time to start back at school. I am really looking forward to it. I am really excited about singing again and being apart of a team. I've really missed that. It's gunna be so different but it's gunna be good.

So my roommates got back this weekend and it's been awesome. I liked living alone but I love living with my roommates. They are awesome. It's so funny cause as soon as I saw one of my roommates we ended up talking for hours. We were like oh yeah we are gunna wait and catch up later with the other roommates so we dont have to repeat anything buttttt we just couldnt help it we just spilled out what God was speaking to us and doin in us. It was one of the best conversations I'd had in a while. I am truly blessed by having her as a roommate.

I have been hanging out with my friends again and I have to say God has really blessed me with some awesome ones. I've gotten to know my girl friend so much more since I've gotten back and talk through things. She really is an awesome person and like me with all my closest friendships, I'd do anything for her. My super awesome guy friend and I have hung out more than I would have expected but it's been so fun. He's really funny and I always have a great time with him. I'd say I am very lucky to be considered friends with them.

I really need to blog more. I miss it. I KNOW I say it all the time after I haven't blogged lol BUT once school starts I will get into a routine of blogging again.

Okay so my friend is on this huge kick on the personality test and it kinda cracks me up. I think its awesome cause it really does kinda describe a person but at the same time once I read it thats all I end up thinking about. Its very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment