Monday, January 30

Long term

It kinda hit me a lil bit today when I told a friend of mine that this was probably going to be my last semester at IHOP. I was talking to him in a complaining way about how I probably wont get to sing that much because of the large amount of singers on my team.

Later I was like, dang. I am going to miss this place. Yes its hard but at the same time, I enjoy being around other believers. For once in my life I can say I enjoy going to school and not having to worry about a ton of drama. I mean thats not to say IHOP doesn't have drama cause it does but I am not involved.

I know that just because Im not in IHOP doesn't mean that I wont be able to be with my friends and stuff, it's just going to be different. I don't wanna get caught up in the fact that its my last semester. I just want to get as much as I can out of what I have now. Who knows? Maybe I will stay longer or do classes or something. If I've learned anything about life, it's that God has a plan for my life and it doesn't really matter what I "plan" for my life. If it isn't His plan it wont work out.

I dont know. I just want to make sure that I take full advantage of what I have this semester. I don't want to miss out on anything. This is a special time in my life and I am blessed that I could even be apart of something like this. IHOP has definitely change things about me. Interestingly enough just being in the prayer room has done things. It's almost like this place is addicting. It's weird lol but yet I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment