Monday, January 23

Clothes

So I am still thinking and dwelling on this thought but i thought it was interesting. So I've had the verse about how a woman is worth far more than rubies. (I think mostly because of the fact that my birthstone is a ruby) So the verse is in Proverbs, it is actually at the beginning of the passage about how a noble woman.

As I read the passage about a noble woman and the different characteristics about her. I thought back to the passage about the armor of God. I thought about how it too talked about how to be clothed in things. I just thought  it was interesting about how the word talked about being clothed. I think it's interesting that that was the way it choose to describe how to process those characteristics.

Im not really sure exactly how that all plays together but I just thought it was interesting and I think this might be my focus for a lil while... Makes me think bout my clothes, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment