Sunday, January 29

Faithfullness

This past week was the first week of school. I got to meet my worship team. I was really excited because I havent sung in so long and I was excited to be singing three times a week. Well wouldn't ya know my worship team has like ten singers. So to give everyone a chance we are going to be on a rotation. I was fine with it at first but it still kinda stung. The fact that this is probably my last semester here I want to get the most out of time with my team and now I wont get to sing as much as I was hopin for.

Wednesday was the first day we did stuff on our worship team and I sat out. It was really hard for me, not gunna lie. I was fighting the feelings of rejection, not being good enough, and so many others. It wasnt easy but I knew that God had a reason and I was still waiting on His timing, lol.

We had a roommate get together that night and to be honest, I really wanted to skip out and go with my friend to Hope City (innercity prayer room). All day I was really wishing things would go by quickly and I would be able to leave early or something so I could do both. Obviously God had better plans. We had a small worship time and then we shared on how we were struggling with different stuff and I shared how I felt about my worship team and stuff. One of my roommates got the idea that we sing about God's faithfulness in our lives. Sing about the remembrance of what He has done. It was awesome! It was just what I needed for sure. I needed to look back and remember what He has done for me.

Ever since then it's like every day there is something that is said, sung, or something I read that reminds me about remembering what He has done. It has surprising changed my attitude about things this week. It has been awesome.

I just thought it was really awesome how God has been reminding me of His faithfulness. Sometimes looking back to see where you've been isn't bad. It helps you put things into perspective.

Oh ps. I got to sing on Friday and I was one of the first three singers, meaning I was singing alot, and some solo stuff. Super fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment