Saturday, December 18

Arg...

Been home for a couple days now andddd I haven't stopped. I've been to denham or baton rouge every day once if not both in one day. Im layin around the house today relaxing and enjoying not having any responsibilities. I have to find a job when I get back to Reno, so I don't have many lazy days left.

There's only one problem being lazy... I tend to think bout things anddddd right now I can't get the boy of my mind. :-/     WHYY??!?!?!? Ugh. I need to chill and just let God do His thing but it's getting hard to just wait around. I just wish I knew a definite answer then I wouldn't even have to worry then, I'd just know. Then if I have to wait I can cause I'd know that in the end I still get the boy and if it's a no then I can move on and worry bout other things in life rather than worry bout something that is never gunna come about.I guess that's part of trusting God though, not knowing whats coming up next but believing everything is going to be alright.


The one word I have to keep reminding myself is to be PATIENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment