Tuesday, December 7

My family just got bigger

Shout out to my oldest sister, Allison. She just had her first child, a baby boy. Liam Micah Overmon. He's another addition to our family.

I am so thankful for my church family, here in Reno and back home in Louisiana. My pastor from my current church came up to me on Sunday and wanted to make sure I wasn't leaving anytime soon because Reno is home now. It was nice to hear from the pastor that he enjoyed me being there and also didn't want me to go anywhere. I'm glad to know I'm welcomed at the church (not that I wasn't before).

Also when I visited my church back home, my pastor did an illustration where he showed how we as a body of the church is protected if we stick together. He lined up the church by groups children, young adults, mothers and older women, and then the men. He said that we would be protected from the attack of the enemy as a church body because the enemy would have to go through the men, the women, the young adults and then the children.

Im happy, so thankful, and extremely blessed to have two church families.

No comments:

Post a Comment