Thursday, December 2

Thanks Daddy

So today was my last day in vocal performance class. THANK JESUS! I now hate french because of the last song I had to learn. It's okay I think Spanish is a sexy language anyway.

Well today after I had finished my class I called my daddy to let him know how I did. I told him it wasn't the worst I had ever done but it wasn't the best either. It was good enough to get a good grade in the class though so I was pleased. I continued on about how I never wanted to take a class like that again and how it wasn't helpful. All I did was learn a song and then sing it; no feedback, no teaching, no nothing. I was so confused of why I even wanted to take that class at the beginning of the semester.

Then my loving, and wonderful father let me know how it helped me get back into singing again. If I hadn't had to sing in front of people and overcome some fears and learn how to trust God, I wouldn't be prepared to worship Him without trying to perform. My dad reminded me of what my purpose is when I sing, for Kingdom glory, not worldly advancement.

I'm so thankful that my dad and I have such a great relationship. I sometimes wonder what I would do without him. He really is the greatest dad ever. I love him so much and I'm proud to be his daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment