Tuesday, December 14

I just need some time

Sometimes I really hate that woman have emotions. I hate that we can't just live life without creating drama for ourselves. Why do we have to be attracted to men all the time? I just wanna live where I don't think about a guy. It's annoying! Not only do we constantly think about the "What if's" and possible future together, but we also freak out if things don't happen. We begin to over analyze stuff that really doesn't even need to be analyzed in the first place. Is it impossible to just not be attracted to a guy and just live life? Then again if we are attracted to someone why can't we just enjoy being friends, get to know each other and don't worry about time. Patience and letting the guy lead is hard. I would much rather be the one to lead, but then I would run the relationship and that's not what I want. I don't get it. I just don't wanna think about it. I just want to live life and then when things are supposed to happen it just happens. I don't want things to be drawn out. Time complicates things, it allows for over analyzing, doubt, and confusion. I'm really irritated with this whole situation.  I think I can truly say this is one of the MOST irritating things that have happened to me in my life. Arg!

No comments:

Post a Comment