Sunday, December 12

My Best Friend

I'm not exactly how to start this one off. This girl and I haven't known each other for a super long time but the time we have known each other has been so special, incredible, and blessed.

She and I have such similar backgrounds with family, the way we were raised, and with the way we viewed ourselves. I think back to when we became super close and I can't really pin point it. I just know that we've become BEST FRIENDS after I left. She was the only friend from back home that kept in touch with me. I don't know what I would do without her. She has encouraged me in so many ways. She has been there for me when I didn't think the sun would ever shine again, and when the sun couldn't shine bright enough.

I am so lucky that God has placed her in my life, especially at this time in my life. She's amazing and the BEST friend I could have ever asked for or imagined. I love her and will love her for life because not only is she my best friend but she is also my sister in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment