Wednesday, March 3

Im sick of it

I am SO ready to move out of this house it is just ridiculous. I HATE how my parents always have short lil conversations where they tell me what im doin wrong in my life from the past week. Normally its my mom but this week my dad did the honors. Apparently I hurt my moms feelings.

I've had a rough week trying to adjust to everything and get my life straight again, and to my parents I've been rude, putting them down, and not being social. Well yesterday, yes, I did not wanna be social with anyone especially with my parents. Its not that they did anything its just i didn't wanna talk. I used to do that alot last year for lots of reasons, but I haven't done it in a while and my dad jumped down my throat callin me childish and self-something or other. He made all these conclusions about somethings i mentioned to my mom this past week and he was completely wrong. He thinks that I'm leading on a old guy friend when I barely talk to the guy, he thinks I'm allowing a guy from school to use me for homework because were doin homework together, and he thinks that I'm still stuck on my ex, which is COMPLETELY wrong, I have moved on and not lookin back.

If I had a penny for everytime my dad said, "We're for you not against you." I'd be a Frickin millionaire. I dont talk to my parents for this reason. I tell them something and they judge me and come back a week later and wanna talk about it. I could be jokin or serious but yet they make this BIG deal about it and turn it into something its not. UGH! I don't know, I'm dealin with some stuff in my life right now and personally I don't wanna talk to my parents about it.
I'm glad I have a blog. It really helps when you need to vent. OH and another thing, they always talk to me on Wednesday morning while I'm eating breakfast, which is basically the first thing I do in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment