Wednesday, March 17

Shut up!!

My boss is an asshole when it comes to respect. I dont know why I get all the shit about everyone else but its really annoying.

Today I went in at 8 cause he Really needed to get some work done and didnt want to answer phones. So I get there thinkin that we were gunna be busy but NOOOO, he's walkin around drinkin his Freakin coffee. OH! and I have no idea what the HELL he calls work cause all he ever does is talk shit to people, play on his computer, and yell and get all worked up about nothing. Anyway, he starts ranting on and on about all the dumb computer programs that are makin it slow (so he thinks). I just stand there and let him run his mouth and then at the end I told him that they were on there before we even had the computer, and he just says well clean it up. The computer is slow cause its a POS.

I like the job cause I get paid really good, and barely do any work, lol. I dont know its just that my boss gets on my freakin nerves sometimes. He makes everything into a GINORMOUS deal and its really not even the slightest bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment