Monday, March 8

You've got to help me

Soooo recently a friend of mine has begun to text me ALOT considering we've barely spoken in the past two years. wellllll this guy is a reallllyyyy a great guy. Crazy, on fire for God. I really like talkin to him lol and he stretches me with my walk with Christ. I really dont want to like this guy more than friends right now, buttttt its really hard for me cause im that type of girl who falls for guys like crazy. (I hate that trait about me btw) So I'm telling yall this so yall can help me not fall for this guy yet lol. Nothing will really come about it now anyways cause he's in the service and who knows for how much longer. But yeaa I had to tell someone. lol GRR! lol

2 comments:

  1. well I don't know how much I can help you out, but... to me, you can fall for him all you want, because you can't date anyone for 6 months! i think time will solve this problem...

    so why has he started texting you again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think ive decided to take things slow and just get to know him for right now.

    i asked dad about it andddd he confessed to dad that he has had a crush on my for a while, and he found out that i was single so i guess he was gunna take the opportunity to talk to me, lol.

    ReplyDelete