Thursday, March 25

Imma rant....

Alrighty so here's an update on my life.

I have completely deleted, erased, and moved on from my ex boyfriend. I straight up told him that i couldn't talk to him without getting all upset and frustrated at who knows what. I deleted his number, from facebook, and some pictures as well.

I have started watching what I eat and exercise when I can, even if Ive had a long day at work on my feet. Hopefully I can lose some extra weight I've gained since I started college. So far so good, :)

School. I'm kinda stressed out about my English class cause I never know what the woman wants. Although I am extremely thankful that she allowed me to redo my mid term, and so far I've gotten B's on my grades so things are lookin better. We are doin a paper right now that is going to be more than our final. I have more than enough information and I plan on making a A.

Other things in life are going pretty good. Im almost all set for Costa Rica and I cant WAIT! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment