Monday, November 22

Back home

It is the weirdest thing I've ever felt... Humidity, the smell, my house, my room... They all have memories attached to them and I can honestly say I don't miss them. I've been gone for so long and I've changed, and apparently more than I realized. When I look around my room I just think about what I used to feel, act, and be and that's not who I am now. It's like a bad taste in my mouth.

When I moved to Reno is when I can truly say MY life began. My faith in God and my walk with Christ grew immensely. Reno was my new beginning and it was positive. I feel free to live life and allow God to direct my steps. Louisiana has so many bad memories and every where I look I run into familiar places where I wish I would have done things differently. I feel like I am stuck in the past here and nothing is living.

Thank God for the person I've become. I owe it all to Him. The upside of being back in familiar places is you can see how far you have become to the new person you are today. The difference from who I was and who I am is where my focus is, now it is solely on God, every step of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment