Thursday, November 18

thinkin time again...

Another good reason why I need a job, so I don't end up thinkin all day long.

So about this guy. Alright so I just moved to a new place to find out who I am in God and basically in life without my parents. I've always wanted to date my best friend rather than just date a guy I just met. So why would I want to start datin this guy out here in Reno when I just met him a couple months ago?

I've just got comfortable living single and enjoying it, truly enjoying it. I don't need to worry or focus on trying to date this guy when all I need to do is enjoy being me. Over time Lord willin, we'll go out.

So being home sick allows my mind to ramble on about things, especially boys and life. Am I even ready for a relationship?? I don't wanna make the same mistakes I did in my last relationship, so I'm kinda starting over in a sense. (I have a lil secret....I'm scared...) I really don't wanna screw up my next relationship. I do trust God but at the same time, I become vulnerable. I just don't know if I'm ready to become open again...

My final conclusion: Don't think about it and just live life. Enjoy each day for myself and if things happen, they happen. God can drive this time, I'm just along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment