Tuesday, November 9

I got BAPTIZED!!!!

Sunday November 7, 2010 is the day I got baptized. It was a great day! My friends and family came and supported me.

The story behind why:
July of 2009 at VBS at my church back home is when I really made the whole-heartedly decision to follow Christ. As I watched the way the little girls I had loved on me and just wanted to be with me, God spoke and said that He loved me even though I hadn't loved Him. He didn't care about my past and what I had done. He still loved me 100 percent (see video posted). It was the simple love of a child that made it real for me to follow Christ. Ever since then I have become to love little ones and also LOVE God with my WHOLE heart.

God has yet to amaze me in His wonderful plan for my life. Through the move to Reno, I have really let go of "my" plan for my life and let God plan my steps and path. Trusting God has been my biggest lesson out here in Reno. The peace from trusting God in every little and big thing has brought so much peace it's almost overwhelming. My God is amazing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment