Tuesday, November 30

A few things

1. I am really glad to be back home in Reno, NV. I enjoyed bein with my family and seeing friends but I belong in Reno. It's my home now. I really appreciate the small things I used to take for granted back home in Louisiana. I really cherish my friends and the time with my family. It was a good visit but I am really glad to be back in Reno.

2. God is freakin AWESOME! He is so cool. Ya know now that I can trust Him with all of my heart life is easy. I believe that I am in Reno because of Him and He will see me through everything, big or small. When I think about His amazing love for me and all that He has in store for me, I cant help be smile and get excited! I love that I am able to trust Him and just enjoy life.

3. My passion is music. Always has been but now that I can worship, it's UNBELIEVABLY amazing! I love worshiping with Steve and it's no doubt a God thing. Just the way everything started and also how we clicked musically; I still have a hard time believing it. It seems like a dream because it was so perfect. I love the fact that I can confidently say that I am singing and I enjoy every minute of it. It's really awesome to have this passion for Christ. I love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment