Sunday, November 14

its funny

Ya know it's funny how people pray for things and then when they happen they freak out! haha God does answer prayer. People think that God isn't listening when in fact He is listening to everything and nothing goes unnoticed.

My examples are pretty classic. One. I wanted to get away, and have a chance to grow up and really live life. well about a week later if that I was in Reno, NV. 2000 miles away from home. Prayer answered.
Two. There's a guy that is pretty much amazing in every way possible. I prayed that God would have his way and once I had a peace about it, I prayed that things would happen. Well things are pretty obvious now and I could possibly have a boyfriend. And now that I know he likes me is shocking. Why should I be shocked?? I prayed, God listened, and now its coming to be. lol there's no need to be shocked.

God is awesome and I am so thankful for answered prayers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment