Wednesday, November 10

God is awesome!

God has yet to surprise me since I have been in Reno. Ya know the more I think about the moment I was baptized the more I cant get over the fact of how incredible God's love for us is. I just get so overwhelmed when I stop and think about how much He truly loves us. I can't help but live my life for Him after what His son went through for us even though we were sinners. I just can't get over it. I love God so much. :)

My friends are the most amazing gift God could ever give me. God knows just what I need at the right times. I thank God for my friends that He's given to me here in Reno and back home. He has given me a best friend who has been there for me through everything, I love her so much and she means the world to me. My friends in Reno are older but thankfully age hasn't stopped us from having a blast every time we get together. I couldn't have asked for a better group of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment