Monday, November 15

One of those days

When I think about how I'm so lazy out here in Reno cause I don't really have a job and structure to my every day schedule, I just remind myself how much of a blessing it is. I have my whole life to work. Once I have a job I know imma wish I had time off to just live. lol I am so thankful that I have days to just relax and not stress about things. God has truly blessed me in this time off.

I love blogging, it really is awesome. It helps me so much. I enjoy typing and gettin the thoughts that just keep rolling around out and in a logically order. I think everyone should blog. It's such a great thing in my life. Even though people I know don't read it, it helps me process things and what not. Plus its actually better that people I know don't read it cause then I can rant and rave about them and they never know hahahha!

So today is a day where I just wanna go sit somewhere pretty and look at the world and thank God for everything. Just sit and feel the warmth of the sun and listen to music. Ya know being still and listenin to God is pretty great, its one of my favorite things to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment