Monday, September 5

Its getting better

I think its soooo funny! I barely got 5 hours of sleep last night and I am the most awake I have ever been in the prayer room. Ive been so productive, lol. I studied, I wrote in my prayer journal andddd yeah. lol

I skyped with Nicole til 11:45 last night. It was 3 hours long. hahaha I think its funny cause she was like lets skype for a lil bit andddd it turned into 3 hours long anddd we have a coffee skype date after class today :D I've missed her so much. It sucks too cause she's having a hard time right now. I love her family anddd her family ADORES me ahhahaha It makes my heart so happy. lol She said her dad and grampa ask about me all the time and want me to come back and have Friday night dinners with them at the Basque restaurant, which I miss SOOO much lol. Omg... her lil nephews who are 3 and 5 ask about me too... How sweet is that?! They "fake" called me the other day... aww it just makes me so feel so loved. lol AND the fact that my sis in law said that my nephew looks for me too, GAH! I just wanna cry! hahaha ahhhh I miss my nephew so much!

I think that this whole time I am here at IHOP (which I hope is only a year, lol) its a time to get some training so I can go back to Reno and shake some things up for the kingdom. I think its kinda interesting but when I am here all I can think about its the people back home who I wanna impact with God's love. I think God is going to grow a passion in my heart for more things of Him and in and for Reno. I am just looking forward more to the work that is to come after the training period. I am excited and I have hope to keep going.

Also. I need to start running or doing something for exersize (idk if thats spelt, right butttt the option it gives me to "correct" it is oversize anddd thats not the word im looking for) lol I think I'm gaining my weight back... :-/ blahhhh lameeee! lol I miss my golds gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment