Saturday, September 10

Sisters are so great!

Um..so this blog is dedicated to my sister. She is so awesome!

I had one of the best conversations with her today. I was so glad that I could have a difficult conversation and just have someone love me rather than judge, punish, or shut me down. The best part is, is that she encouraged me. Which is just what I needed. I needed someone to reassure me that I not only still had worth but had worth to God also. It was a very needed conversation in my healing process. It was just good to talk about it with a person and have dialog. I've been talking with God and it has been so INCREDIBLY helpful. I can confidently say that I ran to God in my time of trouble with arms wide open and willing for Him to touch me. All I wanted was for Him to touch me and heal my wounded heart.

One of the things my sister reminded me of was that I can be selfish and take time to spend with just God and me. I can say no to people and not return phone calls or texts. I won't get this chance again where all I have to worry about is myself and my walk with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment